Friday, February 29, 2008

My "SUPER" Jackson

I love how he used to always call himself Super Jackson, and the way he Corrected EVERYONE who only called him Jackson back when he was 2-4. It never failed to crack me up!
He has a loose tooth and for some reason that makes me really sad, he is getting SO grown up.
He is So incredibly smart, he loves school, he has an imagination that you wish you had, is so loveable, artistic, sensitive, great story teller, SO funny, gorgeous, eyelashes that make you melt.
My BABY!
he's being Silly before Sunday school, wearing his skater helmet, LOL!
Then Ella who is the SUPER diva!
showing me her ATTITUDE before church. She was having NONE of this camera action at all!

newkids27

newkids26

newkids28

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

your blog is looking good! Thanks for stopping by to let me know!