Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It really MUST be the Wheaties! 85 years YOUNG!

I had the honor of taking some photos of a 85th Birthday party.
This photos are NOT technically correct, It was in a Gym with Flourcent Lighting, we all know that is a natural light girls NIGHTMARE, SO bear with me on these.
I wanted to share some because I think it is Awesome how good she looks and acts at 85 and how loving her and her only granddaughter are.

Gorgeous cake!
stevie2

all these tables set up were SO sweet and i'm sure meant so much to her, I know they would have meant the world to me
stevie3

stevie23
stevie13

stevie19

This little guy was such a HAM, so photogentic too!
stevie22

I love how you can SEE mom's love for her son in this photo, I need to photoshop that yucky background away!
This family I would love to do a full Shoot of!

stevie30

This cracked me up, these are the kind of shots that I LOVE to capture of course the light and background make me CRINGE!
stevie33

Isn't this couple the cutest?!?
stevie38

I think she is just SO pretty!

stevie41


My favs the Granddaugher/Grandmother LOVE
their looks say it all!
( The grandmother LOVES hats! all the ladies were hats at the end)
stevie69
stevie71
stevie72
stevie77
stevie74

No comments: