Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Took the kids to get some photos of them ahahahha

This is WHY you should HIRE someone else to take photos of your own children!
Mine will ham it up at home in their pj's on location it's a NO GO!

Looks like i'll be calling a photog friend soon!

here is what I got, and it's not the best or even good in anyway!
Well, I will say Jackson was at least trying, Miss Ella was in super Diva mode.

just being silly in the car


grad9

as you will notice most of E are her walking away ahahahah!
grad11

grad12

grad14

grad21

grad20

grad18

grad16

I thought these were sweet of my daddy and the kids their 'papaw'
grad15

grad17

grad19


Hmmmmmmm I need to go back and look I'm POSITIVE I got lots more of Jackson that are really good of him alone.

2 comments:

Candi said...

they are sweet!!! When they are young and fiesty like that candid is the only way to go! lol

Anonymous said...

I think they are beautiful!!!!E.