Thursday, July 31, 2008

Spending Time with J and E, J learning to 'shoot'

Move over Fisher Price camera's J has the BIG BOY!
I fixed the settings for him and he did the rest, remember this camera is HEAVY for a 6 year old.
I had to get this
ellag2

OK some of his 'work'
Ella sporting her Oliva Grace
ellag1

Moi and Ella sporting the mommy and me by Oliva Grace she told me to "DO PIGGIES TOO"
ellag4

I get the camera so it's time to RUN!
ellag6

She's like ok i'll sit but I will NOT look at that camera!
ellag3

"Nope I still won't look, all the bribes in the world will NOT work"
ellag8

J is being a SPORT!
ellag9

Even Marley is OVER the camera
ellag10

ellag12

ellag11

" hmmm i'll get excited when you put away those cameras!"
ellag13

YAY party time, J loves his friends!
ellag18

ellag21

"i'm only here for the pizza"
ellag19

ellag20

ellag22

No comments: