Monday, August 25, 2008

Still running the Summer Special check out the link

to conect you to my investment page. I can't believe Summer is almost over and my oldest 'baby' started 1st grade today!!!! How can that be?

I'm working on some photos so i'll post some soon, maybe even tonight. :O)

I'm getting lots of request for Ella to model more clothing, I really appreciate your interest in my daugher and my photography but at this time we will stop taking anymore jobs, We are currently working with Lucky Gabi and Oneposhkid. I think that is plenty for now. Sorry to the ones I had to turn down, it is only due to time restraints.
Christina and Wendy, we are looking forward to the photoshoots for your TUTU cute tutus, clothing, and hair bling.

Between Family, Children and Wedding shoots we are filling up, call soon for you next appointment.

Hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of summer.

No comments: