Wednesday, November 19, 2008

{{{ PRINCESS Ella Grace is 2 }}}

I hate that I didn't get good pics, just got a few snapshots, THIS is why you should always HIRE someone to take photos of your childs party. I wish I would have, lesson learned!
I can't believe I didn't even take photos of the food table or decor.
and Brent missed the cake blowing out photo, she did it SO fast! :O


eparty8

eparty1

eparty9

eparty11

eparty13

Brent's side of the family FIVE Generations photo
eparty14

Long night of partying she wanted to sleep in her blowup princess bed on OUR bedroom floor, her favorite "GOORGE"
eparty14

Sunday her actual birthday she wouldn't have anything to do with the camera so a few snaps while she played before church

eparty16

eparty18

Cupcakes at Nana's
eparty26

eparty23

eparty25

No comments: