Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sneak Peak of Brian and Shannons Book that is ready to mail Zookbinders is AMAZING!!!

WOW It was worth the wait!
These books while are pricey I won't lie, but are SO worth it all Brides to be you should think about a book like this it will last for ever, I wish you can feel it!


First of all i'm re'BRANDING' myself still have LOTS of work to do but sneak peaks of that as well

n1079684010_30274955_4822

sample biz card our new slogan

bizcard

Referal PostCard

ReferralCardready

Like I said tons to work on and tons more to do........

one more thing to my MILE long list check one off add 3 more :O

Will soon be offering Customized items to all sessions
bookmarks, cd covers not cards all with YOUR childs photos possibilties are UNLIMITED!!!!!!!!!

book38

with parent albums.....
book36

book28

book26

book21

book19

book15

book14

book6

Parent books
book31

No comments: