Monday, April 27, 2009

Wedding Season Has began and I'm officially SWAMPED, lots to share

My poor neglated blog, I've been crazy busy but wanted to share some photos and some sneak peeks.

Thanks for the prayers for my Mom's Fiance Carroll Cannon, his sugery went well.
He and mom appreciate your prayers and thoughts.

Baseball has started as well so my little tarheel keeps me busy on Mondays and Thursdays.
I'm staying booked, huge thanks to you all, I LOVE LOVE my clients, I love how I connect with each and everyone of you.

A HUGE Thank you to my Dad, my main 'Manny' I don't know what I'd do without you keeping the kids all the time, so I can fullfill my passion/dream. Thanks to Grandma,'Grandpa'PAUL for helping him out all the time as well. Mom thanks for keeping them most weekends, i'm sure when Carroll heals i'll need you ;)

Jackson is still doing AWESOME in school, he's the best. Ella is growing everyday it's amazing, I wish I could freeze time or at least slow it down, I love the ages they are both at.
They are both hilarous! I should start writing down the conversations we have, they keep me grounded.

I can't wait to spend the week at disney with them! I'm SO counting down the days.

I have tons more but i'll stop there because I need to start editing Carrie's weekend, the next 5 weekends are booked solid! So I need to stay on top of everything.

Just 'Snapshots' of the kids on Easter, how bad is it, I haven't taken 'good' ones of them yet in their Easter sets??!!!

easter1

easter2

Ella with "maw" her GREAT grandma
easter7

easter8

easter10

easter13

easter22

easter19

Brent took a few photos of his Grandparents 50th Anniversary!!!
Congrats to Mama and Papa Land!

ann2

ann1

ann10

ann9

ann5

ann8

ann4

More snaps and OUTTAKES of my kids ;)

logobedkids

logoevenmore

My Cat Jazzy died on April the 1st she had just turned 16 :(
logojas

found this photo I took of Katie and Lee last year after their honeymoon their "Kaby" will be here anyday, I'd LOVE to know the name....

logocouple

I STILL Love her wedding shoes!
logokatieb3

YES this is the AFTER photo and it's still sad, anyone do custom closets?
I was so proud you could SEE the floor! :O
logomyproblemlol

OH and found this Ella's first day home HOW Sweet is this??!!!!!??
logomykids

Baseball Season is here!! We've had 2 games so far! GOOOOOOO Tarheels!

baseball5

baseball4

baseball3

baseball7

I LOVE Jackson school the Teachers are AMAZING as is everyone that works there.
For selling so much Cookie dough this is what Mr. M the prinipal got to do let the kids turn him into a HUMAN Icecream sundae!!!

school14

school8

school2

Sneak Peek of B&P Adorable and Amazing kids seriously awesome personalities reminded me so much of J&E!

logoBPMartinKiddos20090415_4292

I have at least 20 FAVORITES from that session will share SOON!!

No comments: