Friday, August 28, 2009

{{{Bunton&Harrington Wedding}}}

I second shot for this wedding, Karla C had a bit of an emergency and needed a 2nd shooter so I was happy to help! (http://www.karlacphotography.blogspot.com)
Here are a few I did that day, Mark and Carla yes another Carla ;) had a gorgeous wedding @ the peakcock Inn in Newton, NC.


carlarings



CARDE1

Carla1

car5

carlaring2

car3

Nothing like a daddy seeing his baby girl in her wedding dress

carladad

I LOVE when the Bride Sneaks up on the Groom BEFORE the wedding!!!!!!
carb2

carlaglasses


carlawe55

carra1

LOVE the Flower girls expression
carlaflower



carlawalk

carlamarkcake

carwedd1

<
carflowers

carlabouquets



carlavenue



I LOVEEEEEEEEEE Candy Bars!!
carlacandybar

carlasign


carlaboutique



carwedd3

carwed2

carlfencpar

carlafence

carlaupdown

carlaguys

carlaplacecard

carlataflow



carlagazebo

carlakiss

carlabwf

carlaincar

Check back tonight i'm going to add a few more photos to this post that I like will be up by late night (my late night is 2am ;) )

No comments: