Thursday, October 22, 2009

{{{ Mallory&Joey}}}} ENGAGED!

Ok I LOVE LOVE LOVE this couple! Super sweet hanging out with them hardly felt like work, Mallory has a contagious laugh and we both loved spending our Saturday with these two! Pretty, photogentic, awesome personalities and overall SWEET SWEET people make MY job SO easy!
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEIR SPRING WEDDING!!!


881edit

823edit

YOU CAN FEEL THEIR LOVE!!
801edit

UMM SHE TRIED TO TELL ME SHE WAS NOT PHOTOGENTIC UMMM I BEG TO DIFFER SHE IS NOT ONLY GORGEOUS BUT SHE IS VERY PHOTOGENTIC!

784edit

Joey is a cutie too!
785edit

705edit

613edit

587edit

583edit

545edit

550edit

554edit

Seriously GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
571edit

434edit

I DIE Over the light and them!
225edit

Mallory and Joey Y'all are a pure joy to work with and I can't wait to spend more time with you!!!
Hugs and Love!

No comments: