Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Busy, Busy and Behind!



I've been negleting this blog, I really don't have time for updates right now, so i'm going to just post some new pics of Ella, Jackon is over the new lens and camera!





Oh and I though Ella and Tucker would look cute hanging in a 'museum' ;)


Created with dumpr.net

Created with dumpr.net

Ella's new thing is running from me, NAKED! Had to snap this photo!

april1

Ella "Outside, Pleeeeeaazzzzzze" over and over while turning on the garage door.

april2

Riding her "bobbie Jeep" as she calls it.

april3

always on the go, love how she is walking in stride looking all so grown up!

april4

she has spotted the neighborhood kids

april5

Our neighbors Not so little anymore boy's "1st Job" he was so excited if he only knew that once you start it doesn't end and the excitement wears off! ;)

I loved this action shot of him cranking it!

april8

notice her lips after she blew she licked too :O

april10

april12

my little muffin hat!

april16

april13

april14

Ok I got to get some of Mr. too cool J this week! Plus do an update!






No comments: