Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What else??!!? Pics of course! Come back warm

weather PLEASE!!
I'm so over this crappy weather!
J got a visit from the tooth fairy and we had a fun play date with all the girls and the kiddos.
5 Girls and NINE yes 9 Kiddos! They range in age from 6 years old to itty bitty 13 weeks old, but it's amazing how well they all played!
Agreed, we all need much more playdates!
Bring them on!
and of course our GIRL TIME alone where the daddies keep the "babies".
Everyone knows How J is CRAZY for pirates well I was so glad I ordered this pirate treasure tooth holder,from this awesome catalog I get check out this store, it's got Drool worthy child clothing!
http://www.chasing-fireflies.com/departments.asp?dept=94
It was the perfect Tooth keeper for the tooth fairy!
kidz1

Ella looks so OLD to me in this photo
kidz3

And of course this Gap T fit's her to the T! I had to have it when I saw it
FUN TO BE ME!
I can only imagine it IS so much fun to be her!
My girly girl one second and my tomboy in a tutu with a football the next.
she maybe obsessed with clothes, shoes and dressup even dolls BUT she loves her some football, "BALL" and cars and even a good sword fight with her big brother all of this at 16 MONTHS old!

kidz4

Later in the day Cutie Pie Mr. T who is almost one came over and we TRIED to have a photoshoot BUT it went from bad to worse, Miss E was having a meltdown, it was raining aka NO great light then all this wore him out!
SO it's going to be a reDO VERY soon!
I'm excited about the next time, cause He's So cute I could eat him up!
literally a SNEAK peak hee hee I was bummed but can't wait for next time!
Glad his mom is my best friend! ;0)
kidz8

Thank goodness my Seamless paper and backdrop studio stand is coming this RIG IT UP did NOT work out! YIKES at it!
kidz12

Seriously though just look at THOSE eyes!
kidz27

kidz26

kidz37

kidz38


kidz39

kidz42

kidz43

Let the Kids go nuts while the mommies chat!
Everyone up on the sofa, Everyone BUT Ella, yes my Ella pitched a fit, had to a drama queen and was NOT having her photo taken LOL!
So here are our kids minus one of mine!

Jackson and QT pie B crack me up, like hello we are too cool and too old for this!
kidz25

He's like "WHY have you had that THING on all day?!?"
kidz35

awwwwwwww SO sweet!
Cort with her 2 GORGEOUS girls Little C and even Smaller C ;)
kidz31

Cort, I have a few more i'll email them to you :O)

kidz29

kidz28

Mr B in action, I love this boy too!
kidz24

Check out his little sister, omgosh she was SUCH a poser for the camera!
How adorable is she?!
kidz16
kidz17

Miss "L" is really growing up and I love her knew "little girl" new DO!
isn't she so pretty?
kidz13
Check out her lil brother Mr. S is the cutest SWEETEST happiest baby!
kidz10

Sorry Mr. T but I had to do it, just a little blackmail and if your daddy sees this I do NOT know who took this picture, ahahhahaha!
kidz15

kidz11

kidz14

kidz19

a zillion toys and this was Fun for most ALL the kids go figure!
kidz21

and finally the what you get when you put the boy and girl together
Gameboys and Babydolls!
kidz20

No comments: