Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally some photos, I'm SOOOOOO behind.

Here are some photos from the first of July, Our family camping trip, ok girls Quit laughing, and of course tons of J and E.
Most are just snapshots, but I liked them anyways.
enjoy and I will finish up the family camping ones soon.
If you want to see the whole family camping trop just look on my flickr stream.
I should have them up and running soon.

Our Niece, isn't she beautiful?!
camp4

Our Cousin the amazing dancer LA!
camp5

J with his Bullet ( OH MY!) that the men let him shoot, poor bambi's!
camp6

Cousins
camp13

camp21

camp12


camp7

wanna kiss?
camp25

showing some Sass!
camp14

camp19

Hanging around the house, J riding his Bike, Ella and Marly fighting like 2 toddlers ( yes one is a dog)

MOMMMMMY, MY Chawlk as she calls it
camp9

this cracks me up same height when Marley Jumps up looks like they are walking together
camp10

SUPER MARLEY! she is ALWAYS running
camp8

My baby, my dirty baby, what is that on his face!?!
camp11

Bubble Bandits
camp28

they play so well together, kinda sad one day soon they'll well he'll be too old and too cool ;)
to bathe with her, I love capturing moments like this.
camp29

playing in the creek at Prices Park in Boone on the 4th of July
camp30

I can't believe my little cousin Bryan isn't little anymore he's 20 I used to babysit him, Blows my mind!
camp31

camp37

Moi
camp36

Getting ready to go camp!
camp39

camp42

Lil Miss Diva 'tude!
camp40

camp43

camp41

camp52

camp45

J's Favorite Person, most kids are scared of him at first then end up LOVING him!
camp47

camp50

see what I mean, Marley got to go for ride with daddy so of course so does Miss thang!
camp51

Finally get some Uncle T time!
camp54

camp60

little miss trouble
camp48

LOL she hated EVERYTHING about camping from the tent to the 'beach' like mommy she prefers the HILTON!
camp55

camp57

camp61

camp62

camp64

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I love these pictures so much Monica. It gives me a few minutes to catch up with you even though we don't get real life time together. Sending you hugs and love. Your kids are gorgeous as usual