Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sneak Peak and tons to come! Bitty Baby and ESession

Ok like I said, I'm way behind on editing.
I have tons more from camping, a photoshoot of Ella, TONS of a newborn and then a session of her and her family, remember the GORGEOUS parents to be???!!! Yep they had a Heathly GORGEOUS baby girl.
I am giddy about their photos I just need TIME!
Then we, Brent and I, did a SUPER fun session for B and S who are getting married in November.
I'm SUPER excited about those as well and of course i'm snapping away like a mad woman.
Hopefully I'll be back on soon.
Love to all!

ok sneak peak and not even a fav i'll keep you in suspense for those ;)
babya2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aughhh I can't take the suspence!!! I am soooo excited to see the rest of the photos!! :-) Thanks for the sneak peek though...I was like..."Oooh, that's my baby!!!" hahaha Still getting used to this Mommy business! hehe